When ppl start to change and turn mature, they will change and grow to be more forgiving and respecting..
I have to admit, I finally know and understand.. Maybe becos I am not feeling well lately..
When body is tired, when I jus wanna learn how to love myself more..
When I wanna see everyone around mi happy..
I have been trying to ask dion's dad's parent out.. To treat them for a meal which I had nv done before..
They nv will allow mi to use my money when I was out wit them..
But this time round, I told them jus out of a gd will, I wanna treat them..
Not becos I am rich.. But I jus feel like thanking them..
They wasn't so bad to mi..
When I was preg, they are the one who look after mi more..
I nv forget.. Even if I die, I will rmb and be grateful to them my next life too..
I jus found a way that I can face them openly..
Jus forget about him as their son..
Jus treat both elderly as my daughter grandparent.. :)
I have a alot of free time till end of month..
have to rest more..
I love dion princess:)
Xuemin