My ex bf sent mi a SMS out of a sudden ystd nite.. He was my longest relationship and he was one of my best bf..
We knew each other since I was secondary 1.. Which is around 7yrs ago..
Time flies.. And fate play us out..
We broke up and patch back.. And finally become a serious couple when I was 15yrs old..
After my first love(consider to be serious becos it was around a yr), ditch mi for another women but end up came back to mi becos that girl don understand him and love him as much as I do..
He was by myside..
He protected mi, he showed mi he reali love mi.. He beat up my ex becos he think he is playing mi out..
And nearly get himself in court case..
So they gave mi a choice to choose one out of them two, I make a right decision. I started a serious rs wit him..
my mum like him alot..
And of course I love him too..
Gave him my very first time..
Things didn't last.. Maybe becos we were both young..
We broke up after a small fight..
For 3 yrs, I nv get to see him.. Ended up when I was pregnant.. We sat down wit our frenx and started talking again..
He felt heartache somehow, I know..
Becos I was one of the girl whom he ever dote before..
Ystd he SMS mi.. Ask mi why did I choose to be wit him in the first place..
I can feel that something is happening to him now..
I am worrying but he do not wanna tell mi..
He asked mi to go over to lend him my shoulder..
But dion is wit mi at nite..
Well, so many yrs, anithing happen to him, he will still look for mi..
Becos he was olso very dependent on mi too..
He replied my SMS today morning..
"Is reali hard for u to bring up a baby"
And after that he didn't reply..
I am worrying..
But there is nth I can do now except for waiting for him to tell mi..
Gonna rest now wit dion..
Tml had the whole day accompanying dion, and packing her schoolbags for her..
Nite nite.:)
Xuemin