Sry for not been active in blog recently..
Tied up wit work.. And dion:)
Vc outlet has successfully reopen after the major renovation..
And after all a new start for everything..
Dion skool fee has been paid.. And almost ready for skool next month.. Took leave to accompany her..
First two day gonna bring her to skool myself..
And next two days she will take the skool bus.. Is gonna be busy still for mi maybe till the end of yr.. The start of GSS, and after GSS will be peak period..
But I donnoe how my life gonna be whn dion go to skool..
My off day, I will be home waiting for her..
My princess grew up..
One day I am gonna let go of get hands..
How Long more can I be able to hug and kiss her like this..
But I am sure, everything I do for her is gonna be worthy..
Xuemib