Thou not much time to blog..
But still wanna post a short one..
Greeting to everyone:)
Happy new year..
Have u all think of ur goals, ur wish and achievement for this 2011?
For mi, I would like to work even harder..
I would like to have my own brand..
And I would like to be a successful mum for dion..
As for my wish, I would wanna forget him and put down in the past to move on..
And I hope dion to have a happy and healthy childhood now..
I can promise to give her everything I can..
I can tell her I love her everyday..
And that will do..
However, I reali miss him alot..
It seems to be like a habit to mi..
But I suppose, I will be able to forget him..
The impact he left mi since we broke up, is far too bad to rmb.
I jus wanna have gd memorize of him.
So when dion grow I could still tell her about mi and his happy past..
Nobody gonna teach mi what to do..
I have to figure it out myself..
So I have to be real strong and hang on..
Without them, without dion dad,
I can still be a capable mum..
Having new yr party wit company on the 3rd..
We will enjoy:)
I olways and forever love dion:)
Xuemin.