U are nv gonna change anit u.?
U are gonna stay this way even everyone around u leave u?
All u do is throw all responsibility to ur parent and mi..
And said that u make a wise decision that we didn't get married..
But it seems like u don get it..
If I insist on getting married, u think u have a choice!?
Well, is nth proud whoever calls off the marriage..
But shouldn't u think of more valid reason for mi to believe that all u have done is accidentally.
Damn old excuses, Same old words..
I guess I am the first person to said and pin point u to the lowest point..
U couldn't accept it, but u have too..
No point sayin so much ba..
Dion don need a dad like this.. Becos she has a mum like mi.. Taking full responsible of her 24hrs..
Loving her not jus say say,
I showed her all my attention.. I showed her what other women can't be able to give themselves alone..
Nth more to say..
U jus like mi to say nasty words to u..
When I am nice, u didn't bother..
Xuemin