Things suppose to be fine..
As it use to be, as peaceful..
But his parent uses the same old trick to ask his aunt to pursue mi in putting Dion in a childcare at sembawang area..
Seriously, I don mind.. But why!
U all should be talkin to mi instead of talkin to my mum .
Or jus becos u all know that my mum is easily to talk over thing?
But u all nv asked mi?
I felt angry about what u tell mi..
Ask us to make the desicion instead..
But what about ur stand as a dad..
Shouldn't we be the desicion maker out of all jus becos we are Dion's rightfully and lawfully parents!
U don even realize I am giving in to u..
Slowly allowing u to do ur job as a dad.. But again.. U prove mi wrong..
When I am being nice u olways took mi for granted..
Did u even thx mi for giving u such a wonderful girl!?
I don need anithing..
Jus hope u stop pushin such responsibility to mi..
But u don seems to understand at all..
I feel that my life will be alot better without ur parents..
At least this type of agurement wouldn't start..
I am dissapointed once again..
By u again..
I feel like kneeing down to ur parent and plead them stop bothering mi and Dion life le..
I think I will have to get Dion passport this comin Thursday on my off day..
I feel veri suffocated here wit u and ur family..
Veri veri suffocating..
Xuemin