How to be fine and act calm when everything I do remind mi about him..
I have to admit that his influence is big.. And that, this time round, I need alot more work..
Empty mind is occupy by our image..
And worst is, I jus step out of a rs,
And it seems like everyone I see is havin a happi rs..
What should I do..
Nth, jus be strong and move on..
He is not like those jerks I met, so I can't hate him..
Is so much difficult..
The food I eat seems tasteless,
Sweets and chocolate doesn't cure mi at all..
And gd thing is, my body are telling mito rest now..
My headache and flu are back to visit mi..
Haix.. Won wanna blog this few days animore..
Till I change a link or private my blog..
I need Dion now so much.. At least she maybe able to make mi smile..
Forgetting about everything, forgetting about him..
He SMS mi ystd nite, say he doesn't wanna give up on mi..
But I nv gonna deserve him..
Give mi abit more time to forget u ba..
Xuemin