Woke up early in the mornin wot Dion beside mi:)
The most happi thing that can ever happen to mi..
And I took my phone to see the time.. And what I saw was hubby sms which make mi smile again..
So sweet la:)
Switch on my lappi after Dion drink her milk. And visited hubby blog..
Omgomg!
How long more am I able to be enough such happiness..
Wit my family, Dion, and hubby all happily by myside.. What else am I suppose to ask for?
Went to work wit a smile on and I am sure nth gonna spoil my day today..
Even work..
I jus have to tolerate 6 more days when white sand close down and I am able to rest more..
4 more days to a monthsary :)
6 more days to daddy bday:)
6 more days to percious Sis wedding gift exchange:)
9 more days to Dion 10 months:)<3
11 more days to go have a beautiful Mani and pedi done:)
13 more days to Sis wedding:)
Is all gonna be busy for mi:)
Becos I have work pile up too.. Hahax..
But of course, I do enjoy my life wit hubby pampering mi like how I am pampering Dion..
Hubby so jealous that I hug Dion slp ystd..
Becos he wanted to hug her slp too:) lolx!
Too bad baby, she is mine!
All rite! Blog when I am free again!
Awesome mood today!
Xuemin