Everything jus don seems to be rite today..
And I think seriously, I reali wan to stop the complicated rs between my familes and poh's..
I suddenly feel knowing him an being wit him turns out to be my biggest mistake 2 yrs ago jus becos I am young..
I don wan the time to turn back.. Becos I will lose Dion.
I jus wan a ending that will let us all free like I ever knew him.
We do have gd memorize which I nv deny..
But what holds more in mi was all the hurt and words said by them.. I moved on..
So did he..
But I know is hard for him to moved on without Dion..
As we both holds a heart where we placed Dion in the middle of us..
That was the onli similar things that we have in gd ways..
I am happi now, wit bf and Dion..
And I truely know that life gonna be better without Dion dad's families..
If stopping and everything will jus make mi and Dion happier, I reali wanna do it..
What Dion need is a family..
Where her dad and mum will nv give back to her..
But I wanna promise her a gd life in future..
I am so sick of hearing what they are tryin to do and guessing about their intention..
No matter how u gonna avoid my topic about ending everything, is useless..
U can don reply mi or pick up my calls..
But the fact is, I will use my ways to have things done..
I jus wan my life back before u arrive but wit Dion..
U owe mi alot, but the onli thing I wanted is end everything that has to do wit us and our past..
Is suppose to be a gd one, but idk why, I jus feel so disgusted..
Pay my debts, by changing Dion surname is not a difficult task for u..
Think about it..
Xuemin