I reali donnoe what I want now..
Missin u badly but I don wanna see u..
I donnoe how to forget even thou I don blame u..
I felt so numb..
2nd days without u by myside..
I occupied myself wit work..
Is so tired..
The painful part is olways on memories..
Becos all about us is happy ones..
I made u my world.. But I guess things change after this incident..
Idk how to believe u and ur beautiful words..
But I can't deny that u love u still..
Everybody see u so sincere in apologizing..
But I did nth to explain much..
becos I need time to cool down, ppl won be able to understand..
Who doesn't wan a happy ending..
But I shouldn't think and yearn much for my happiness..
Becos I am a single mum..
Pretty doesn't make mi happy..
But being happi makes mi pretty..
I donnoe where the smile from mi goes..
Is somehow like how Junde left mi and..
The impact is big.. But to everyone out there is small..
Not easy for mi at all..
Ppl tryin to find ways to step into us..
I am not into anithing becos I onli wanna listen to myself..
Sister getting married in less then 24 hrs..
Shared my bed wit her for the last time..
And I missed it..
I wan her to be my sister in our next life..
And I promise I will be a better sister to her..
Love u:)
Xuemin