Recently quite busy blog..
Tired and even lazy..
Didn't manage to spend enough time for Dion and hubby olso.. Cos occupie by work..
Hubby didn't reali complain for his wife not havin time for him. Becos he totally understand that I have to be there for my job..
So the most I can do is to spend longer time chatting wit him on phone. And the most baby can do is to come pick mi up from work and send mi home:)
Like ytsd, he is so sweet.. Even before I reach amk he is there, jus to buy mi bubble tea and head home rest..
Then at nite come at 8 plus to pick mi up. But I onli finish work at 10pm.. Lolx..
Despite I am havin abit of cough. I told him I wan chocolate.. And he bought a kit kat:) lolx..
Nobody ever ever understand mi so well then him..
So well that I don have to put in effort to maintain this rs.. Becos we are stable enough..
Frenx ask mi to commit into him and get married.. Lolx..
Becos everyone should Noe I don trust marriage..
And he asked mi to marry him on phone! Lolx.. Worst!
What kind of proposing is this! Lolx..
But we have a lot of thing to do before we settle down..
Work hard and earn more to buy a bigger Hse to fetch his family members to stay wit us.. And of course, Dion.. :)
But one thing I am so sure is Kelvin loh so deeply in love wit mi:) lolx..
And I love him too:)
On my way to work while blogging via phone..
Blog again when free:)
Xuemin